It’s been a rough two years for the event industry. We not only made it through, but we learned so much about ourselves as a company and about our priorities for our clients.
Open Employee Roles
1. Event Director (Full Time)
Open Contract Roles
We are always accepting and reviewing applications for contract BAY AREA BASED event positions as our events are constantly scaling up and we have to fill new contract roles all the time. Applications we’re accepting:
- Event Producers
- Event Managers
- Event Coordinators >> Job Description & Application Instructions
Most of the work is remote, but folks should be local to the Bay Area in order to meet with vendors and do venue site visits as needed.
How to apply:
- Submit a personalized cover letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your experience in event production, planning, marketing and/or project management. Please also make sure to be specific about WHY you want to work for Make it Mariko, and how this role fits into your overall career goals.
- State your availability for how many hours a week you’re open to working, as well as what type of event work you’re looking for. Please look at our Services page to see what kind of work we do.
- Attach a current resume in PDF form only.
- Applications that do not follow these instructions will not be considered.
Women of color and people from marginalized groups are highly encouraged to apply.